Sunday, 17 July 2011

A Starting Point.

Everybody has a blog. Now I do too.
Never thought I'd have one, but I do.

Why did I never have a blog? because I was sharing my experiences with my good friends, and never felt the need to blog it to the outside world.
Why do I blog now? Because some things are nice to share with the outside world.

Why not share with FB or Email etc? Because then its mostly to your closest friend/circle - and you sometime want it to be wider, and also even (on circle based).

So now I have a  blog. Its a starting point.
I will try to make an important point every time. I will try to make it somewhat funny.
I will try to make it as real-world as it can be. No bullshit.

A brief about myself - Originally from Israel, in Software Development for over 12 years, still finding some parts of it exciting. I enjoy managing people, enjoy the delivery of quality software which is doing its job.
I like the challenge and the satisfaction in the delivery. I could never do it alone, people I believe is what makes it all worth while.

I will share with you experiences from my professional life, from my personal life, and sometimes just from the fun part of it.

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more.
Tomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment